We provide a range of Mac consultancy services that start at solving specific problems all the way through to complete deployment, training and maintenance planning. Our consultancy experience ranges from working with large multinational companies, universities and entire school education authorities, to working with design studios, printers and sole traders. As a result we can offer a number of unique advantages to our customers including:
- Knowledge of hardware and software used at all levels of business scale and complexity, including SAN and Fibre Channel deployments, tape backup solutions, and RAID systems.
- Experience with corporate and educational networks made up of thousands of machines and thousands of users, including Active Directory domains.
- Hands-on experience of all common Mac applications, including Adobe Creative Suite apps, Quark, Final Cut, and Microsoft Office.
- The ability to train and advise people from home users through to small businesses, schools and universities and up to enterprise users.
- Experience of the markets in which Macs are heavily used, including commercial print, design, fashion and audio and video editing and production.
All of this ensures that we are in the perfect position to offer our clients’ advice and information absolutely tailored to their needs, ensuring that they get the best use out of their Macs in the most efficient way possible.
Our Mac consultancy services are a perfect fit with our installation and Mac support services.
For more information or a quote please call:
(0191) 232 5638